Hmmm.... These historically never work out for me, but here are some...
- Continue the downward trend in yarn aquisition. I'm not saying I'm not buying, but hopefully I'm buying less and using it.
- Finish the blanket out of Mainline sometime next year. If I don't resolve to finish it, it could hang around for years.
- Try to start Christmas knitting early and to resist the temptation to give those gifts early.
- Finish projects that were started in 2007- no UFO's older than 1 year!
- Try to use my sweaters' worth of donegal tweed, eco wool, classic elite provence, and matchmaker merino. These yarns have been in my stash for TOO LONG.
- Make a lace shawl. I've never done this.
- Try toe up socks. Never done this either.