Lotus Blossom Tank by Sharon Shoji. I substituted Plymouth Royal Bamboo and ended up using 8 skeins on size 4 needles. I did one extra pattern repeat and made the armhole slightly smaller (knit about 7 inches up the back instead of 7.5). I washed it to block and didn't pin it out. This yarn felt like cardboard when wet and took three days to dry. I was a little worried that the texture would change, but once it dried, it felt like it did before.
This was not the most fun thing to knit- trying to knit the plymouth at a tight gauge was a little hard on the fingers. I initially didn't have enough yarn, and bought three extra balls and had to start over on smaller needles after 2 reps of the lace pattern on size 5 needles. I didn't have much left over after 8 balls were knit up- I was a little nervous when I was knitting the edgings, but it was all fine. I also had anxiety that the variegation in the yarn would look bad with the lace pattern and the whole thing would look too busy and weird.
Despite all of my false starts, anxiety, and discomfort, I'm pretty happy with the finished result. It's a very wearable article of clothing- I love the neckline and the a-line tank shape. The variegation doesn't bother me, and I only wish that it was hot today so I wouldn't have to wear a sweater over it!